T O P

Jean Paul's charges after a fleeca robbery shootout. (100k+ fine)

Jean Paul's charges after a fleeca robbery shootout. (100k+ fine)

aindie2009

I dont understand why people are comparing this to CG. He stole bunch of PD stuff and had it on him, you want Kiwo to not charge him for that? She literally charged him for what he had, you know if this wasnt public they would have interrogated him for hours, held him on HUT charges and raided his house and businesses. They have wiped the PD a bunch of times and the one time he goes down, ppl rage.


JohnnyJayce

Yeah Chawa got 40k fine for having a one PD AR when he got 9s in that flute incident.


AfternoonOne8418

rules for thee but not for me


CptRecinos

agreed 100 percent. The whole time this went down I was trying to think HOW often does this L really happen to X on public server? I feel like he's gotten away so many times and when he does get caught and kills a ton of cops and has so much on him he gets upset about the charges? Not sure what he expected. The PP RP after was fantastic tho lol


TheBathroomPoet

There's literally no reason for raiding his house LUL he did not escape with the PD equipment.


cocomantee

weapon trafficing just requires 6 guns where he got them from and who he got them from does not matter. If they wanted they could push that and they would be correct in pushing that charge.


Hansgaming

This comments are really weird. It's the public server, yes but they already said after the first 1-2 weeks that they will go way, way harder on people shooting cops or going after cops because it shouldn't become a full SSB server but only a light version of the WL server.


Grooveh_Baby

Slightly unrelated, but has anyone realized in the last week or so, nearly every GTA stream has halved in views almost? X from 100-120k to 50-60k, Moon from 30-35k to 15-20k, Kyle from 15-20k to 8-10k, etc


Nero234

Not just GTA streams, it's Twitch viewership in general. The pandemic is starting to slow down cz of vaccines are being rolled down and it's also summer.


ogzogz

yep. Checking [https://twitchtracker.com/](https://twitchtracker.com/) everyones gone down. Not sure if it's because of the lack of progression during early june period. ​ not half but down like 30% ish


Kotvak

Well, it's early summer and covid is slowing down, people probably got bored of being home and watching bank simulator over and over again. LULW


_mach

I'm not at all bored with the streams. It's just that other stuff IRL takes priority a bit. That's completely normal, and I suspect the numbers are the same across most digital media.


Kotvak

Yeah, i honestly like the streams too, but as you said, IRL stuff has priority


f1zzo

I can only speak for myself, but I've simply been too hungover to watch for three days now. Euros, summer. Beers are everywhere. It's also way too hot to stay inside.


Kotvak

Trueee


The_Vulgar_Bulgar

based


Grooveh_Baby

Some great NBA playoffs too I guess


cocomantee

well for us eubois its football season


LDloading

This might have something to do with it but I can tell you from personal experience it may also be bc of less COVID restrictions. I used to have a stream running 24/7 while i worked from home. Can’t watch from work now. Summer is in full swing so people may just be out more


Dubnbud

June/July are always the worst for viewer numbers.


owlglask

me and my pals stopped watching gtarp because asmr streams is the meta rn


MajorBonesLive

Pls say sike right now


ShelfAboveMyDildo

I a male GTARP NoPixel streamer, can confirm, have switched to asmr with tight leggings as it is the new meta for views as GTA RP has brought me to lose half my viewership


aindie2009

Buddha is still pulling 20-30k I dont know about Moonmoon but XQCs has gone down. He used to touch 120k easy and now is around 60k


Grooveh_Baby

Same with Sykkuno, he’d hover between 47-60k depending on if he was doing a bank job. Now it’s been at around 30-35k recently


x_tashaxx

He’s been going up again tbf this week and hitting between 40-45k, peaking at 70k at the vault. Same with buddha


kat_valentina

mainly because his viewers have all drifted between the four members of cb that he hangs out with (buddha, anthonyz and ray_c)


legion02

He was in the high 40s last night.


RockstepGuy

PS has less "seriousness" so people don't follow it that much, it's fun yeah but it's not the same. Pretty sure if he returns into the WL server his viewer count will go up again.


argguy

it's clear the hype's died down, but streamers like buddha, ray__c, etc. have still been growing quite rapidly in spite of that. it's an odd dynamic for sure.


Turner___

its probably coz people are getting bored with the same thing happening every day, bank jobs, car chases, shoots outs then repeat, not many interesting stories


slampy15

This is part of it. Like it or not bank jobs get boring every single day.


kilua87

Its dope to see new RP shit that Lang does it keeps people in the server. Spamming bank jobs and shootouts after driving around aimlessly for 2 hours gets real boring. I used to watch heist preparations all the way till the outcome of the getaways but now I just watch the actual heist + getaway at 2x speed unless its some new progress like Bobcat or lower vault


AwesomeRedgar

its summer bruv, thats normal drops on twitch when u have 30 celsius all over europe, wait for a real drops when rust server comes up


kohwahskee

I doubt it's the hype dying out. It happened literally over night. 3 days ago he was averaging 90K and then all of the sudden it dropped down to 50K.


Tucci89

Can't speak for WL, but there are so many snipers and metagamers on the public server that everyone is a god at everything so everybody's rich and nothing is special. It's basically just X and a server full of people living out their fantasy of being X which is really fucking boring for a lot of people.


yourpapaji

you haven't watched public server rp then. there's a lot of serious roleplay around x and his businesses with 40+ people involved. yes there are snipers and metagamers but all of them are getting banned quickly, half of the people on the server change everyday because of the bans.


Tucci89

I've been watching it every day. On WL very few people know how to hack well because of how much RP is involved in working your way up to even practicing hacks. On Public, random people have *yellow laptops*, lmao. Everybody has access to a bench and people give out info for free just to fuck the server up. This is why people are scrambling to get cars. Because everybody is robbing banks on cooldown and making enough to clean out PDM.


Ridstock

Loads of people in EU are watching Euro 2020 football, multiple games played from 2pm to 10pm GMT, prime time for certain streamers. This isn't all of the viewers but is probably contributing to lower views, plus longer days, good weather and Covid restrictions loosening means people are going out instead in sitting at home also contributing to lower views.


Silverwidows

rated was at 30k yesterday when he's usually around 12-15k. Could be because the rest of main CG wasn't on. Maybe some viewers of certain streamers have moved on


BigManAbe

He shares alot of viewers with budda and ramee so them not being on helped


legion02

Plus hanging out with sykkuno usually gets whoever he's with a significant boost. Synthhunter just had a couple phone calls with yuno last night and got a pretty huge boost from it.


auizon

I think it's a combo of clearing up bots and the fact that it's been real grindy to watch these banks. I think I saw CG do the same subway bike plan five times a row to race for the vault(with the new interceptor meta I don't blame them).


notfakegodz

is there like a metrics on where those viewers goes? are there new Meta? are people just stop watching Twitch altogeter? or is it spread out evenly on all twitch now? I am sure there's a chart that show ALL twitch viewers right?


notfakegodz

is there like a metrics on where those viewers goes? are there new Meta? are people just stop watching Twitch altogeter? or is it spread out evenly on all twitch now? I am sure there's a chart that show ALL twitch viewers right?


AvoidingCape

Buddha Is up 30% from one month ago. Tony is up 60%. Ray is up 7%.


RamXid

It's 100% normal. During June every year amount of viewers on Twitch go down and amount of players on Steam go down. Ill be honest idk for sure why this happens but its 100% normal and happens every year.


NudesAreCool1

Yeah overall GTA hype died down, people know public lacks good RP, and main server is kinda of meh.


TheSerendipitist

Huh, that's interesting, since summer is only just beginning. You'd think the viewership would improve. Are the sub counts also down?


applesauceorelse

You're forgetting that people are just starting to get over the pandemic for real - in the US at least. Twitch viewership overall has dropped a bit. People can now go to events, hang out with friends and family with more ease and flexibility.


qwewsx

I'm not sure about others but Buddha hit 20k subs again after dipping to 15kish.


K3shm4r

All cg members have higher numbers now.


quizzicalaesar

And 6 hr jail time


[deleted]

[удалено]


quizzicalaesar

Thats obvious, just wanted to state the flat number rather than arbitarary time reductions


[deleted]

[удалено]


neveleven11

Exactly. actually.. your point was just proven down below KEKW


reijincha

At best it would still be 2 hours of farming jail items and if unlucky could be more than 3. Yeah sure bud


[deleted]

[удалено]


Dillatrack

> Jail items reduce the time massively. There's stuff you can do in prison to reduce your time?


[deleted]

[удалено]


Dandi601

I don't think you can ever convince me that 376 minutes in Jail with literally no RP to do inside is ever the right move here, especially when we are talking about public server which is supposed to be more chilled environment.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Gl3diatorTn

i m afraid it s a different PP this time; you cop viewers wont like this side of pp


jdmoreno1

Pretty sure its meant to set an example. The PD getting gunned down should warrant a large sentence. Even in public.


cubus35

oh no, are these consequences of my actions?


Lithium321

Oh no now he will have to play pp.


applesauceorelse

Yeah, exactly. Just take his things (but not all of his things, leave him what he needs for the next bank robbery) and let him go. The dude sacrificed way too much in microtransactions and ban time to have to be forced to deal with even a minimum standard of roleplay.


[deleted]

[удалено]


applesauceorelse

I'm pretty sure that's the problem.


DrawingRequestsVideo

I didn't watch, but it is interesting reading the comments here


Bigboysobig

This is probably to set a precedent that crims shouldn't always resort to shooting, like you still can but expect to get fucked if you get caught.


DMC2GOAT

Not so much of a precedent that crims shouldn't shoot as it is to not rob. Regardless, people shouldn't always resort to shooting but that's how it's been for a while and as long as nothing's done about it, it'll stay that way.


ogzogz

its like 4-5k per attempted murder of LEO. The other huge charges is owning PD equipment. Even a pd torch carries a huge fine.


xKiggz

I’m surprised honestly that he acted the way he did with the whole thing , him and Ming have done like over 30+ jobs or instances where police were involved and over half the of the time the cops are memeing and let them get away with a lot of stuff that wouldn’t fly on the WL server. His whole thing is that being in “timeout” for 5-6 hours is not contributing to RP , or that it’s bad RP but it’s like dude. You killed a bunch of cops and broke a bunch of laws like what do you expect. Idk I’m kinda turned off by the whole thing , everything is always someone else’s fault. I’ve been tuning into mings stream and enjoying the vibe much more.


kilua87

If he calls that shit RP timeout then he probably doesn't deserve WL server. If he did, he would've made great RP with cops and within jail like a lot of veteran crims. He can also switch characters if he likes. Not like the fine really hurts him IMO he should really make a character that isn't just RPing himself if he wants WL


ds7777777

Not that he doesn't deserve it, but I thought that fines and sentence times were supposed to be a lot lower in the public server?


DMC2GOAT

They \*are\* reduced, you'd probably get the 9's or a day in jail on the WL for this.


Arpee12321

I think the fines seems fair, like X said he can make those in 3 hours. The payout on public server is pretty high.


Gl3diatorTn

it s about the time not the money..


Arpee12321

Probably to discourage criminal to resort on shooting, because it really F the cop response on other pings / 911s. What criminal needs to do is too shoot and dip, and not PD wiping.


kilua87

Its to scare people from trying to wipe out cops everytime. Some players actually want to RP, make stories, and prove they should be in WL. A lot of those players probably don't like having to respond to 90s constantly and then getting shot - leaves little room for conversations and showing your character. Crims in public are also way less likely to have great interactions with police like you would see with veteran crims in WL.


OfficialDamp

They are on WL server for this big of a crime you would be looking at a lot more time, possibly a raid, possibly the 9's and like 200K fine


elevatroll

No? instead heists etc pays much more than WL server???


[deleted]

[удалено]


Modifications17

He barely did anything and just spent time in air 1 with Graves (the officer who booked him) and I would say they had a positive experience.


applesauceorelse

> and people were saying "he's doing better" Only hopeless stans ever thought this. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 84 times, shame on... the haters I guess.


DesertRL

He didn’t send hoppers anywhere wtf are you talking about, that sentence alone pretty much makes the rest of your comment worthless.


voidox

streamer malds or acts OOC, makes comments and accusations against the other person -> idiots hop to other chat to be toxic the streamer acting this way sends over the hoppers, even unintentionally. That was my point. And this is true for any big streamer and has happened many times. kiwo's stream was full of hoppers whining about xqc getting caught and saying she was a bad cop and other shit. She spent almost an hour trying to explain things and deal with them instead, XQC could have accepted the loss, asked the admins for a jail time reduction/switch to PP and said nothing against the streamer herself <--- this would have been handling the situation like an adult


BassF115

Yeah, because toxic chat hoppers only hop when their streamer tells them to. /s


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


caxxan

You are just making shit up.


cw08

"-_-" ":/"


alexandelion

if X could rp in custody he would be one of the funnest RP'ers ever to watch and he would still be WL


[deleted]

[удалено]


Additional-Ice-3203

He isn't annoyed about getting caught, or being handed a prison sentance, he is annoyed about being forced to do 6 hours of nothing. **On the public server s**o many criminals are let of easy for simple crimes, yet in this instance they seeked out every single possible charge. How many bank have been hit where only 1 cop showed up and the criminals waited for more units to respond, they could just shot that cop and leave... But that would be shit RP and not fun for anyone involved.


EggianoScumaldo

>So many criminals are let off easy for simple crimes Nothing about this was simple lmao. Why do you think it took 1 hour to process him? He was filled to the brim with PD equipment. That is a gigantic no no.


utu_

> On the public server so many criminals are let of easy for simple crimes, yet in this instance they seeked out every single possible charge. wasn't it just yesterday that they let him off for killing cops? maybe he should stop killing cops..


-churbs

He’s such a great RPer, he can easily make another character!


Grumsgramsen

How is he getting 7 charges of attempted murder, when there were only 3 cops taken to the hospital? Were they self rezzing out there?


aindie2009

They did a headcount on how many were shot at and it came to 7


_TheDude420

Attempted murder is not "downing" someone, its "trying to kill" someone, and shooting at someone without downing them is still counted as "attempted murder".


Silverwidows

on the public server im pretty sure the PD are allowed to self res, when the situation is over, due to no EMS


sustiiin

CG got way less for shooting 19 cops and downing 13, and that shit happened on the WL server.


OfficialDamp

He looted the cops that is his main problem


MadBeautiful

If he didn’t loot everything, he would of def got less


Arpee12321

Even gangs on WL fear on looting PD equipments, because it F criminal real hard.


buzzpunk

It also decays super quick, so you can't even hold onto it for a decent amount of time in storage.


Arpee12321

Probably intentional because PD AR is $12 too right.


Trichlormethiazide

Yeah it's by design. Cops are supposed to buy all new equipment everyday


slowlyy26

Is not the same brother, the 3 cop guns is like 60k fine alone.


KollaInteHit

Why are you comparing the two? He is getting charged for A lot of other things, you can't just cry about your streamer getting more time with 7 attempted murder vs 19 or w/e when he had poossession charges also.


Lexiacc

I think most of the difference is from robbing police items, I could be wrong tho


Surveyorman

It is. He had literally everything you could possibly have in his inventory. It was filled to the brim with PD equipment. If JP didn't loot those, he would be out of prison by now. Lesson learned: Never take any PD equipment except for IFAKs, armor and the AR. And only take the IFAKs and armor so you can use them immediately. Taking 1 PD AR is fine but having 2 on you along with a baton, taser, 2 badges etc. is just stupid.


ProfessionalAd8373

Because they didn’t have stolen property, stolen Id and a class 2 lol


FireDocument

Shooting cops doesn't stack time. So you basically get same amount of time if you kill 1 cop or 20 cops, the only thing that stacks in that case is the bill.


ItsMeAgainMarg

That “Government issued” is what fucked him


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

[удалено]


Simpingforyenisfine

exactly, if you go hard on killing cops and steal pd equipment, they will go hard on you. theres a reason noone is even touching PD equipment most of the times on WL


Silverwidows

money wise, everything is double on the public server. In CG's shooting it was like a 50k fine each, so seems appropriate here considering 7 officers + PD weapons on him


kohwahskee

I'm genuinely confused. How? Are the charges supposed to be separated like that? When X got raided on the WL server, he only got 1 charge of PD issued weapons or something. Edit: Also isn't the charge supposed to be "possession of 1 or more"? Iirc that's what Reggie read to X when they raided him.


OfficialDamp

The proper way is you get a charge for each time you committed that so you were in possession of x whatever x amount of times just like shooting a cop it's you shot a cop x amount of times


MentalBomb

The fine is whatever, 6 hours of jail is yikes for being the public server.


-churbs

He’s such an amazing RPer, he should just make another character!


caxxan

This seems a bit overboard considering processing took 1 hour. Most cops won’t give the full charges on public, let alone giving no time served at all or no leeway to discuss charges considering there aren’t any lawyers to bargain or DOJ to contest. Plus no RP in prison. Edit: After this, Kiwo thought about it and agrees. She is thinking about a 200 month max sentence.


nousernameworking

she gave him 300 months when the charges meant 1000+ months, what makes u said there was no time served at all. i posted the clip in xqc chat too to show she wasnt stacking, as it wouldve stopped all the accusations kiwo is receiving too, and i got permad lol. Edit: apparently that 1000 is added parole so I was wrong about that. She jailed him for what the charges amounted to


caxxan

The time doesn’t go up for the same charge. That’s why they enter the time shown in the picture. The 1000 months you are reading is not correct.


Javaunni

He permas cop clip senders because it encourages chat hopping. You can appeal it and they unban you


nousernameworking

Tbh I've been watching him for quite a while, and there's been an insane amount of hoppers due to xqc reacting to clips and malding because of them. So it's all good as it's a good measure and he shouldn't react to clips when he's malding, and I hope he keeps this policy of not reacting to clips while he's in that kind of situation. Side note: can't unban appeal before a month, got banned for trying to make him realize kiwo didn't stack :(


Javaunni

Yeah honestly he should do as much as he can to suppress the hoppers. see you in a month xqcL


Grumsgramsen

No, you just don't know how to read MDW. The charge was the 370 months he got, plus 740 months parole. When she reopens the MDW after charging him, it assumes he's been recaught, in which case the parole would be added on top, leading to the 1000 months you see.


ogzogz

that one huge stack of charges that still doesn't compare to NBC's raid lol.


[deleted]

[удалено]


nikkb111

whaat? CG got 60k fines for that and didn't steal PD equipment


Sketchyswing

They didn't pocket wipe every officer they downed..


geistsama

The fines are whatever, but it feels a bit inconsistent to not give at least some time served.


NextBlueMoon

I really don't understand why cops in character would give time served to someone charged with trying to murder cops. Not to mention taunting them.


[deleted]

[удалено]


zzzDai

Time served is an incentive for good behavior, and cooperating. Do you think X behaved well and cooperated with the police?


NextBlueMoon

In RP sense that is a previous situation. It's the same reason why cops don't gun down criminals after a bank heist despite them being fleeing dangerous felons because in the server it's 2 different situations. This is still the same situation and if prison isn't fun then... you know rp it out and make it fun. People do 100 robberies calling it RP but when consequences come in it suddenly becomes unfun and they want special treatment. So yeah it's a video game and there are mechanics in place. Just don't be a moron and act in character. Expecting time served is 100% meta. Also I'm 100% indifferent on this it just confuses me that in RP people go "Welp tried to kill me I'll half his sentence because processing took time due to him trying to kill me" That just takes me out of it not even this situation just in general.


itkpapi

When you put it like that I agree. That being said there is literally NO prison RP on public so you cant really rp it out. All you can do is run around, make slushies and lockpicks for 5 hours. Also I don't think its meta if you got time served before for being downed/celled for some time. Especially on public where everyone gets time served every time. Large fines as a consequence should be enough. It's a content server made for fun. These are streamers playing their main characters. X will be more than fine, but streamers with less viewers lose a lot when they can't play a character they are watched for. That being said. I disagree with their decision to shoot in the first place. They were at the furthest bank with a "somewhat unskilled" police force. I don't think that was the plan, but it is what it is. Its one of the rare occasions where the police comes up on top so let them have it I guess. I think he got too comfortable after not being caught often, so he wasn't expecting to get hit that hard.


Dthod91

Yea the fines are one thing, but 6 hours of jail time on the public server lmao. They went from being relatively lax with the jail time, to all out seemingly out of nowhere.


Ferffe

Clearly the PD wants to stop shootouts on the PB, or at least reduce the rate at which they happen, it's a really good and healthy thing but... the time in jail it's way too much. Double the fines and reduce the time so the content can continue.


applesauceorelse

> Double the fines and reduce the time so the content can continue. CONTINUE THE CONTENT, BRO.


Ferffe

Is that unreasonable to say? "Content" for cops and crims and obviously the viewers.


applesauceorelse

Yeah. Roleplay requires consequences and some kind of immersive universe. It's about more than just the video game mechanics. "Forget consequences and let me go so I can get off to bank robbery number 4 for the day and juice content for my viewers" doesn't really have anything to do with entertaining roleplay. GTA Online is a perfectly viable alternative - I have zero idea why he's not just playing that - endless uninterrupted content. Just play the GTA V video game in online PVP, that's what he's asking for - there are all the heists and shootouts and cool cars you could ever want with zero roleplay or consequences required. Forget 380 months in prison, why even have 10 months in prison when you could have zero and get right back to the content?


ImADragooon

haha this is the correct take


Ferffe

I guess TFRP doesn't ring a bell to you, uh? Making a roleplay server too serious is a flop, very few people enjoys it and it's meant to fail. There is a lot of RP involved beside the "bank robberies" and that's also the "content" i was refearing to, or did you not watch the hours of the reunions with X and his group about managing the meth? Consequences are still there if the fines are that big and the economy is harsh. All i am saying is that having a 18h (6h jailtime + 12h parole) stop doesn't bring more "consequences" value rather than a 2-3h timeout. And wheter you like it or not clearly devs wants some criminals to be able to do multiple heist x day or we would have a cooldown between banks and a progress system that doesn't requires to do 15+ heists just to get to the lower part of the vault.


applesauceorelse

Whoever said TFRP? Whoever said "too serious"? I'm just saying "roleplay" or "improv" as opposed to "GTA V and a discord call with friends." Consequences and risks make roleplay entertaining. They don't have to be prohibitive like in SOE. TFRP's downfall likewise wasn't "consequences", it was a large mix of things that largely boiled down to shitty admin / player infighting and a server population that focused on Second Life style "hang out and chat with small cliques of friends all day" 'roleplay'. I'm not sitting here saying "times and fines need to be massively increased". X ran into a very unique set of scenarios specifically designed to discourage certain kinds of behavior. He can suck it up and roleplay or re-evaluate and have fun in GTA Online. Any consequences or risks are too much for him.


Tanky_pc

Except that just like on the wl server xqc is just gonna get the boys and shoot up as many cops as possible, and on the public server the cops stand no chance


Ferffe

Maybe for now, but cops are clearly getting better, it's a matter of time and it's gonna be really tough for them to keep fighting the cops if the time/fine looks like those.


The_Vulgar_Bulgar

A 6-hour timeout would be fine in WL where there's plenty of prison RP, but with the state of public, I find it a bit disappointing. I get that there should be some IC consequence for what he did, but without anything of significance, it's just punishing Xqc instead of Jean Paul.


doubtful2606

If theres virtually 0 IC punishment, everyone would just be shooting cops daily non-stop


nousernameworking

it was 18 hour, she reduced it to 6, how is it punishing xqc when she reduced it to 1/3rd of the time?


The_Vulgar_Bulgar

To me, it's not about leniency; if you do the crime, you should get punished, and cops are free to go hard on the charges, or go light on them. But if there's no prison RP, the streamer is the one getting punished, not the character, and to me that's not right.


nousernameworking

I can agree with that, but that's just how the server works. U can't give too less time to people because then they will just shoot cops when they get out. Now this experience will make X think twice before shooting cops, because before this, he wanted to shoot cops on a whim. You're not supposed to do that on nopixel.


Dthod91

> this experience will make X think twice before shooting cops Or it will make them go out and wipe the pd every time now. The server is crim dominated, the PD is really in no state to deal with them if they decide to just murder them whenever chased.


nousernameworking

and if they fail and get caught, they get a long ass jail time for it. server isnt supposed to be crim dominated thats the thing. its not supposed to be a land of the lawless.


AirWalker1

How was it 18 hours? That would be 1080 hours jail time. You might have something mixed up.


The_Vulgar_Bulgar

It was 18 hours of real time, not in-game time.


AirWalker1

I don't understand then. Can you explain how his jail time would have been 18 hours of real time? 1 month of jail time is 1 minute in real time. To have 18 hours of real time he would have needed to get 1080 months in game.


observingatdistance

6 hours with zero opportunities for RP is pretty bad...Agree that he deserves the punishment but it's just too much because it literally prevents him from RP'ing as Crim for hours.


nousernameworking

Yes I agree with that, but that's how it is, in 3.0 the devs/admins don't want shooting cops and robbing them to be a norm, especially robbing them. That's why the fines and times are so high. But I agree 6 hours is a lot of time, but it kinda prevents people from shooting cops often because that's not the environment they want the server to be in. After this incident, I don't think X will do stuff like that again, I wouldn't if I was in his place because he understands how much it sucks now, that's why there's so much time. People literally get sent to the 9s too where they can't rp for days, it's just how it is.


babizzle9

Wah mah streamer got in trouble for something he was doing in RP and has to sit in prison for 6 hours. Wahhhhh


deepr

In the WL server, it was settled that it doesn't make sense to charge both possession of dirty money and robbery because robbery would mean possession of dirty money.


BlueSkiesOneCloud

He's never getting unbanned on WL with that attitude, isn't he? It's like every recent arrest doesn't have an amount of RP other than his "Jp mad at cop" RP


itkpapi

What attitude man? Even kiwo said he did nothing wrong... he is literally taking 6+ hours of timeout without malding. Being upset is completely fine man chill out.


BlueSkiesOneCloud

Bruh, without mald? He is now taking OOC matters on PP


reijincha

He was still very lenient and only did full charges on like 2 guys


itkpapi

Wanting to go hard is his decision. You act like cops don't go harder because of ooc reasons on whitelist server. They just don't talk about their intentions. As long as he is within rules/sops there is no issue.


Kotvak

Bad take, go out and breathe a little.


BlueSkiesOneCloud

How is that a bad take? Every single time he gets arrested, he never chills with the cops other than screaming at chat about any small faults the cops does.


Midirr

As long as he continues playing and generating money for the devs on the public server I doubt he'll get unbanned.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Lexiacc

I mean tbh it’s always chat that sends him off the deep end then everything else is collateral


Javaunni

He didnt mald once, he only got mad at chat not even the cops


Dandi601

6+ hours jailtime with 0 time served, stacked charges on the public server. That's a big yikes. I don't understand in what world anything more that 4 hours brings anything good roleplay wise?


YoRaiders

Not one of those charges was stacked, if he didn't rob the pd gear he wouldn't have had that much time.


MadBeautiful

Stacked? All of those charges are real lol


OfficialDamp

Time served is not required it's a generosity of the arresting officer all he did was bitch and complain in his cell nobody is going to give him time served also he shot cops don't think I have seen many crims on WL get time served after shooting and looting cops...


cocomantee

The comment above is a big yikes. Imagine accusing kiwo of stacking.


Dandi601

I thought the whole point of the public server is to be more chill? At least everything I've seen so far indicates that. What is the point of charging him for 3 ARs that he took from the same scene?


zamiboy

The dude can make back that $100k in fines in literally no time at all on the public server with increased loot. Do you want there to be no pitfalls/drawbacks to certain actions in character? Edit: You guys know if they ask the officer that is charging them to reduce the time with an extra-fine then the officer can do that on the MDW... All he has to do is ask the officer.


DesertRL

He isn’t upset about the fine


Javaunni

He literally didnt care about the money he was only questioning the 6 hour sentence with no time served after being held up for 1 hour already


TheRiddler78

well he should have gotten 18hours... they reduced it by 2/3 to 6hours. there is a reason ppl don't loot PD equipment.


Dthod91

The money isn't really the problem, it is the 6 hours. I can see 2 maybe even 3 as a warning, but 6 on the public server lmao.


Wildfathom9

The amount of stream hoppers earlier and the absolutely trash they were talking shows the caliber of community he has. We all have seen it over and over and everyone is sick of it.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Mattagamerkappa

Just as well he’s taking a break from RP warrant will disappear